Availability of Quality Reporting Program
The Orange County Medical Society is pleased to announce the availability of a new program for quality reporting services using the registry submission method in 2017.
Goodbye PQRS, Hello MIPS
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)required the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to discontinue the PQRS quality reporting program at the end of the 2016 reporting year and replaced it with the Merit Incentive Payment Program (MIPS). This new program requires reporting by eligible clinicians (EC) for the 2017 reporting year ending March 31, 2018.
Selection of Mingle Analytics for as Our Medicare Quality Reporting Partner
Following recent requests from members for quality reporting services through the society, we determined that the registry submission is ideal for society members. The registry method is highly reliable as evidenced by its average submission success rate of 93%. By comparison, the claims submission method, succeeds at a rate of only 40%. The dramatic advantage of the registry submission method traces to is its ability to review, manipulate and select the best measures prior to submission.
We identified Mingle Analytics as the ideal submission vendor through its qualifies registry service. Their credentials include an outstanding 99+% success rate every year since 2012 and national recognition for stellar client support. Their Client Services support team prides itself for responding quickly to client needs for information, knowledgeable advice and friendly assistance. This has made it an easy decision to partner with Mingle Analytics for MIPS in 2017.
About Mingle Analytics
- MIPS Solutions™ (the successor of PQRS Solutions™) from Mingle Analytics is approved as CMS Qualified Registry for 2017. The solution includes performance dashboards and analytical tools to avoid a penalty, become incentive eligible, improve practice performance and increase operational efficiency.
- MIPS Solutions™ provides you with a dedicated Quality Payment Program Consultant to answer questions and assist throughout the 2017 reporting year.
- The Mingle Analytics Portal allows clients to track their progress and upload data to Mingle Analytics.
- Dan Mingle, M.D., CEO and Founder, is a nationally-recognized expert and thought leader on quality reporting and revenue cycle management issues and their effects on practices reporting for MIPS.
- The Mingle Analytics website provides a library of training and education materials, including archived webinars for MIPS. Dr. Mingle typically presents a new webinar on relevant MACRA/QPP/MIPS/APM topics each month.
(See: https://mingleanalytics.com/resource-center/ )
Recommendation to Enroll for MIPS Solutions™ Services in 2017
- Use of MIPS Solutions™ is optional, but we recommend program enrollment in 2017 because:
- PQRS was about quality reporting; MIPS is about quality performance.
- Penalties and incentives are greater under MIPS and will continue increasing in the years ahead. MIPS Solution can point the way to optimal financial performance.
- MIPS Solutions™ tools and reporting features help assure steady performance improvement throughout the reporting year.
The OCMS has secured discount pricing on MIPS Solutions by Mingle Analytics. We have special discount codes you can use to access our preferred pricing.
How to Enroll for MIPS Solutions™ Registry Service
Visit https://mingleanalytics.com and click "Get Started"
Follow the instructions to create a user account and register your organization
Don't forget to contact the OCMS office (email@example.com) to secure the discount coupon codes to secure your special pricing.
Learn More About MACRA and MIPS
The Mingle Analytics eBook, Understanding Medicare's New Quality Payment Program, describes the MACRA program, provides detailed information about MIPS and its four performance categories, and how prepare for success in 2017. The document is downloadable at their website. Here is the link: https://mingleanalytics.com/resource-center/
Please contact anyone on staff if you have any questions. Don't forget to mention that you are a member of the Orange County Medical Society to receive the special discount.